Shandong Boxing County Longyuan New Material Co., Ltd. official website will be launched soon!Time of issue : 2021- 02-23
Shandong Boxing County Longyuan New Material Co., Ltd. is located in Boxing County, Shandong Province, a very large steel trading base in Jiangbei. The company was established in 2009 and is a comprehensive production enterprise integrating independent research and development, production and sales. , The company currently has a complete color coating production line. The transmission of the production line adopts advanced full hydraulic transmission, which saves energy and reduces consumption, runs stably, and adopts domestic advanced high-temperature cracking furnace technology. It covers an area of 30 acres and has an annual output of 220,000 steel plates. Ton, with more than 80 employees. The company has established a complete quality assurance system over the years. The company adheres to the business philosophy of "winning by quality and trust with sincerity", and its tenet is "reputation first, reliable quality, and sincerity". , Based in Shandong, facing the whole country, providing convenience to customers, all employees of the company sincerely look forward to working closely with merchants all over the country for mutual benefit and win-win.
Why should the surface of environmentally-friendly color-coated board be spray painted?Time of issue : 2021- 02-24
Why is the surface of environmentally-friendly color-coated board sprayed? There are two points:
1. The decorative effect of the galvanized color-coated board is particularly strong after spray painting, and the color of the paint surface can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. The galvanized color-coated board can strengthen the moisture-proof performance of the board after spraying.
3. Indexes such as pencil hardness, T-bend, and impact work are closely related to processing performance, so they should be fully considered.
4. Mechanical properties are important indicators to measure formability, and are important parameters for determining and adjusting the processing technology. Therefore, the processing should be given first
What factors affect the sound absorption and noise reduction effect of color coated panelsTime of issue : 2021- 02-24
The effect of sound absorption and noise reduction has a great relationship with the shape, size, and sound absorption position of the room. If the area of the room is relatively large and people's activity area is relatively close to the sound source, direct sound occupies the main position at this time. At that time, the role of the sound-absorbing panel is relatively small. In a space with a relatively small room area, the sound source reflects multiple times from each wall and mixes with the direct sound. At this time, the role of the sound-absorbing panel will be very obvious and the effect is very good. . If the shape of the room is relatively slender and the length is more than five times the width, the sound needs to be continuously reflected in such a space, and the sound absorption effect is better at this time.
The main process analysis of color coated boardTime of issue : 2021- 02-24
The process types of color-coated panels can be divided into: polyester, silicon modified polyester, vinylidene fluoride, and plastisol. At the same time, it can be carried out on the same unit as the film coating. Roller coater is one of the main factors affecting the production of roller coating method. The liquid coating is applied to the upper and lower surfaces of the strip steel through the roller coater, and the product is produced after being cured and cooled by baking. The number of units using this production process is the largest, and the units can be produced in high-speed and large-scale. The products can be used in industries such as construction, home appliances and automobiles. The wet film thickness that can be controlled by the roller coater itself is a major indicator (the dry film thickness depends on the proportion of the cured product in the coating). Precise control of the thickness of the process is not only a prerequisite to ensure a good process surface, but also to reduce the consumption of paint and reduce production costs
How to choose printing plate paintTime of issue : 2021- 02-01
Primer types and film thickness There are four types of primers: epoxy resin, polyester resin, acrylic resin and polyurethane resin. Generally, primers are selected according to the product's end use, use occasion, processing level, and top coat. The film thickness of the primer is usually 5um.
1, epoxy primer
Good adhesion to the substrate, water resistance, alkali resistance, and chemical resistance. It is the earliest primer for coils, and its flexibility is not as good as other primers.
2, polyester bottom
Good adhesion to the substrate, excellent flexibility, more sensitive to humid environments, and less chemical resistance than epoxy primer.
3, water-soluble acrylic primer
Good adhesion to the substrate, excellent flexibility, low organic solvent content, low temperature curing, not suitable for storage in a humid environment, and high pretreatment requirements.
4, polyurethane primer
It has chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, durability and flexibility.
Top coat type and film thickness
The most commonly used topcoats are polyester, silicon modified polyester, polyvinyl chloride plastisol and polyvinylidene fluoride.
Good adhesion, wide range in formability and outdoor durability, and moderate chemical resistance.
2, silicon modified polyester
The coating film has good hardness, abrasion resistance and heat resistance, as well as good outdoor durability and non-chalking, limited gloss retention and flexibility, and medium to high cost.
3, polyvinylidene chloride
has good moldability and color retention, excellent outdoor durability and chalking resistance, solvent resistance, limited color, and expensive.
4, polyvinyl chloride plastisol
Excellent external durability, chemical resistance, damage resistance, beautiful appearance, special primer is required. The surface can have a smooth surface, which can be used for compression or automatic shrinkage to form patterns. The thickness of the coating is generally greater than 100um. Except for plastisols, under normal circumstances, the coating thickness of the primer and the topcoat is >=20um, and the performance of the product can achieve the intended purpose.
How to do the high-altitude bulk method of grid structureTime of issue : 2021- 02-01
How to do the high-altitude bulk method of the grid structure?
1. When using small assembling units or rods to assemble directly at high altitude, the sequence should ensure the accuracy of assembling and reduce accumulated errors. When the cantilever method is used for construction, it should first be assembled into a structural system that can bear its own weight, and then gradually expanded. During the assembly process of the grid, the position, elevation and deviation of the reference axis should be checked at any time, and should be corrected in time.
2. When erecting the assembling bracket, the position of the supporting point on the bracket should be set at the lower chord node. The support should be checked for its bearing capacity and stability, and pressure test can be carried out if necessary to ensure safety and reliability. Measures should be taken under the support pillars to prevent the support from sinking.
3. In the process of dismantling the support, the individual support points should be prevented from being concentrated on the force. According to the structural self-weight deflection value of each support point, the support points should be removed in a proportional step by step or step by step with no more than 10mm.